POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
On-site poster presentation guidelines:
- Posters will be up at the venue during the whole Congress. The poster session will be published in the programme so keep an eye on the homepage to know when the poster session will take place.
- Please bring your poster to the venue by yourself. We don't have a possibility to print the poster out in the venue.
- Poster measurements are in size A0 (inches: 33-1/8 x 46-13/16, millimeters: 841 x 1188, centimeters: 84,1 x 118,8).
Posters will be displayed vertically in portrait format! Please do not make posters in landscape.
- Posters will be mounted with pins, provided by the organizer. Please do not print your poster on textile, vinyl or too heavy paper.
- If you wish for your poster to also be available in the congress app, you can upload the file together with an audio/video clip to the Dropbox (as if an e-poster) below and we will make it available to online participants.
E-poster presentation guidelines:
- E-posters will be uploaded to the virtual platform and everyone will have an access to them.
- We are waiting for e-posters in a vertical PDF format, please upload your poster to DROPBOX.
- Together with your e-poster PDF, we are waiting for an audio file where you are introducing your poster up to 5 minutes long. Everyone can listen to it to get to hear more about your poster. Please upload it to DROPBOX as well.
- PS! Please use your name in the file names that you upload to Dropbox, this way we will know whose files we have.
- Please send your e-poster together with an audio file no later than 11 July 2022! Then we will have enough time to prepare and check the files and upload them to our virtual platform.
- If you have an e-poster, you need to register with an online ticket to be able to present.